Premier Card 2013
October 25th to November 3rd, 2013
The Premier Card is a fundraising project benefiting Payne Education Center.
The Payne Education Center trains teachers to prevent reading difficulties in children and to remediate dyslexia, while serving as a resource and referral center.
A full list of 2013 participants can be found in the below attachment.
The Premier Card Formula is Simple! Here’s how it works:
• The Card Buyer purchases a Premier Card for $50.
• Premier Card participants offer a generous 20% discount to cardholders for the ten-day period, Friday, October 25th - November 3rd, 2013.
• Proceeds from card sales benefit Payne Education Center.
• Shoppers purchase the card with $50 cash, check, MasterCard or Visa.
• Cards can be purchased by mail, from a Premier Card Volunteer or from retailers who are indicated in both the Marketing Brochure and the Premier Card Directory.
• The "Card” is actually an easy-to-use directory with a detailed listing of all stores by area.
• Premier Card Etiquette is established and appears in the Marketing Brochure and in the Premier Card 2013 Directory.